Urban and Rural Health Services
One stop approach for integrated family and youth health care.
- Adult and childhood illnesses
- Reproductive and Sexual Health including Family Planning
- Postnatal care
- Infant and young child nutrition (Breastfeeding support)
Referral pathways established for more extension health care.
Outreach Health Services – mobile clinics
- Primary health care services for settlement and rural communities
- Child health services for schools
Joint Health Services – Urban & Rural areas
We provide joint health services with other health facilities, to increase access to integrated primary health care.
Hospital Support Services
Susu Mamas promotes the Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative BFHI.
Community health education:
- Safe motherhood
- New born care at home
- Infant and young child feeding
- Givim Susu bilong Mama
- Returning to work and breastfeeding
- Diarrheal disease prevention and treatment
Toll Free Number
Digicel Toll Free Maternal and Child Health Information Line 7200 6262. Free call Digicel to Digicel between 8am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday.