Urban Health Services
One stop approach for integrated family and youth health care.
- Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Postnatal care
- Breastfeeding support
- Infant and young child nutrition
- Adult and childhood illnesses
Referral pathways established for more extension health care.
Hospital Support Services
- Susu Mamas promotes the Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative BFHI.
- Support to initiate breastfeeding, postnatal and special care nursery.
- Provide information to women and infants before discharge.
- Point of referral for ongoing care.
Outreach Health Services – mobile clinics
- Primary health care services for settlement and rural communities.
- Child health services for disadvantaged schools.
Joint Clinics – Urban & Rural areas
We provide joint Maternal and child health services with other health facilities.
- Infant and young child nutrition and immunisations
- Antenatal/Prevention of Parent To Child Transmission of HIV – clinics
Training for Health Workers
- Breastfeeding management workshops for other health care workers and student health care workers.
- Clinical Placement for student health care workers.
Community health education:
- Safe motherhood
- New born care at home.
- Infant and young child feeding
- Givim Susu bilong Mama
- Returning to work and breastfeeding.
- Diarrheal disease prevention and treatment.
Toll Free Number
Digicel Toll Free Maternal and Child Health Information Line 7200 6262. Free call Digicel to Digicel between 8am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday.